Monday 7 November 2011

I'm comfortable

I got this absolutely gorgeous necklace from a beautiful lady. Her daughter is stick thin and I have put on a teeny tiny boat load of weight in the last couple of years and had loads of very pretty dresses that I can no longer squeeze my backside into so I gave her them some of them I have worn no more than once. I got this necklace as a thank you. Pandas are my favourite animal in the whole world. 
Back to the most important matter. The weight i have gained. 
Most of which I am attributing to my boyfriend and how comfortable around him I am now. When I started university I was around 7 and a half stone and a size 6/8, yes I had a hip bones that you could see. At 5"4 that didn't look all that good if I am honest. But you see if so many times you just feel like you have to be that tiny.But I don't think it looks all that good. And my boyfriend, having known me since I was thin, thinks I look much better now and as worried and body conscious as I sometimes feel I know subconsciously that it does look better. I am a size 10/12 depending on the shop of course, I don't know how much I weigh, if I did I would obsess and lose loads of weight so I found the best solution is not to know how much I weigh. I eat healthy, most of the time, but I don't deny myself the food I love, Chinese with the boy and pizza. So I say who cares if you don't fit into your size 8 jeans any more as long as you can learn to feel comfortable in yourself. 
Do you feel comfortable in yourself yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment